Re: [Bug default/19619] New: Suppressions incomplete?

> I have a suppressions file like so:
>
> [suppress_function]
>     name_regexp = boost::.*
>     change_kind = added-function
>
> [suppress_function]
>     name_regexp = std::.*
>     change_kind = added-function
>
> [suppress_function]
>     name_regexp = unity::scopes::testing::.*
>     change_kind = added-function

[...]

> The std and unity::scopes::testing suppressions match many, but not
> all, of the functions in their respective namespaces, so the output
> still shows 33 added functions.

Before I risk getting some false explanation, could you tell me if the
suppression specificication below works?

 [suppress_function]
     name_regexp = boost::.*
     change_kind = added-function
     allow_other_aliases = false

 [suppress_function]
     name_regexp = std::.*
     change_kind = added-function
     allow_other_aliases = false

 [suppress_function]
     name_regexp = unity::scopes::testing::.*
     change_kind = added-function
     allow_other_aliases = false

(Note the new allow_other_aliases property that got added)

> It's not clear to me why.

Again, we'd have needed more feedback from the tool here :(

But then if the supressions above wortk I think I have an idea of what
the issue is.

--
		Dodji