This is the mail archive of the
kawa@sourceware.org
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Re: Using with-syntax
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: Duncan Mak <duncanmak at gmail dot com>, kawa mailing list <kawa at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 15:50:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: Using with-syntax
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABgWrqqveEtWUC3jajfZPqu=gjG5YFbsGRk4Owg+mgVSyS7pqg@mail.gmail.com>
On 03/02/2018 03:28 PM, Duncan Mak wrote:
Hello,
I'm writing some macro code and I make use of with-syntax quite a bit.
When I load it in the REPL, it all seems to work, but when I load it
as an R7RS library module definition, I run into various issues:
1) If I run it with (import (scheme base)), I fall into a recursive
loop inside some rewrite step, and it eventually gives up.
Curious.
2) If I run it with (import (scheme base) (kawa lib std_syntax)), I
seem to see something similar (http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?49416
says to import std_syntax).
3) If I run it with (import (kawa base)), then things seem to work,
but now I can't define my own macro named define-variable.
How about:
(import (except (kawa base) define-variable))
What's the right way to get with-syntax to work?
We should probably have a (kawa syntax-case) library.
--
--Per Bothner
per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/