This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
RE: syntax highlighting.
- From: "Jon Beniston" <jbeniston at integration dot com>
- To: "'Vineeth N'" <nvineeth at gmail dot com>,<insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:51:29 +0100
- Subject: RE: syntax highlighting.
- Reply-to: <jbeniston at integration dot com>
>  if the app is interactive , and the user needs to enter
> some data on the console, it will be better if you can
> provide the facility to enter it thru the console sub-window
> of insight.(like in DDD). warm regards, vineeth.
What's your target? I think it's just cygwin that doesn't support this.