This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: Problem with Remote/Serial in Insight
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernhard Walle <bernhard dot walle at gmx dot de>
- Cc: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:07:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: Problem with Remote/Serial in Insight
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 15:26, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> we're using Stubs and try to connect with the "Remote/Serial" target in
> Insight. It works, the code jumps to the breakpoint but after that the
> target settings dialog is displayed again. If you click "ok", it fetches
> some memory and displays it again. That gives an endless loop.
Can you describe the whole situation, step by step? That will help me
isolate where the problem might be occuring. Also, if you open the debug
window before attaching, send the output. Maybe there is something in
there that might help.
FWIW, I find the best way to start debugging on a remote is to simply
press the Run button. Insight will do whatever it takes to get a session