This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
How to get stderr to be displayed in the console
- From: "Jon Beniston" <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
- To: <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:38:44 -0000
- Subject: How to get stderr to be displayed in the console
- Organization: CompXs
- Reply-to: <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
I'm using Insight 6.0 on Windows/Cygwin. I'm debugging a program using the
remote serial interface. Text sent to stdout appears in the insight console
window, but text sent to stderr appears in the window of the shell that
started insight. Is there a way to redirect stderr to the insight console
I read a thread "[RFA] New ui_file streams for Insight" that seemed to say a
patch was added to display stderr in red in the console, but this obviously
doesn't seem to be happening for me.