This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: problem when read cpu registers
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: twomol <twomol at bj1860 dot net>
- Cc: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:57:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: problem when read cpu registers
- References: <20041107054938.KGDH15477.fep1.bj1860.net@twomol>
On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 22:09, twomol wrote:
> when I try to view cpu registers,a pop-up dialog box said
> assertion gdbarch->deprecated_register_convertible!=null failed.
> futher debugging may prove unreliable
> What's wrong?plz help me!thanks!
I seem to recall that this was fixed. If I were you, I would check out
the insight sources and dump them into your 6.1 build (check out
src/gdb/gdbtk). Or grab a newer version.