This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: How to install insight to let it work for cross-debugging
- From: Toralf Lund <toralf at procaptura dot com>
- To: insight at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 09:19:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to install insight to let it work for cross-debugging
- References: <email@example.com>
I believe it is. If you want different insights for different platforms,
I may want to use the --prefix argument as well, though.
I want to use insight in arm architecture debugging(PC as host, arm-elf
as target), how to install it?
Is "configure --target=arm-elf" enough?