This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: Insight 6.1 compile error in Cygwin
- From: "E. Weddington" <ericw at evcohs dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dk at artimi dot com>
- Cc: insight at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:07:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: Insight 6.1 compile error in Cygwin
- References: <NUTMEGUTvl7PDqqgNjW000001d0@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
Dave Korn wrote:
And my apologies for not seeing the links *after* the quoted post which
contained what I was looking for.
The reason why I CC'd you Dave, is that I know you're very
active on the
Cygwin list. Do you remember anything there that might
pertain to this?
That's the second time _TODAY_ and the third time _THIS_WEEK_ that this question
has cropped up on *this* very list right here. The answer to it was in the post
*IMMEDIATELY* before your one. Check the list archives at