This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: specifing the target
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Gatien Gillon <ecos at hyip dot be>
- Cc: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 11:12:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: specifing the target
- References: <200410021757.i92HvgE7021226@outmx002.isp.belgacom.be>
On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 10:57, Gatien Gillon wrote:
> How can you specify the tagret (remote/serial 38400 bps) once and for all ?
> Is there a way to set it using a Â command Â file (set remotebaud / set
> target doesnât seem to work) ?
Something wrong with the preferences? Okay, it doesn't "permanently" set
your target, but you only need to set it once for every executable you
I don't think I understand the full scope of your problem. Can you