New attach dialog checked in

Fixed the last thing that was broken in the recent import of
tcl/tk/itcl/iwidgets, the attach dialog!

Did anyone ever use this?  I never had.  I always used the console to do
"attach" and the attach dialog was very confusing and refused to do what
I wanted, so I hacked it up a bit.  It's still not intuitive, but the
attaching process is not for novices.  If you have suggestions or
complaints send them to me.

2003-02-10  Martin M. Hunt  <hunt@redhat.com>

        * library/interface.tcl (gdbtk_attach_native): Don't force the
user
        to choose an exec file when attaching.

        * library/attachdlg.itb: Some fixes to work with latest
iwidgets.