Re: current version from CVS fails build

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 12:41, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Hmm,
>
> The reason for not removing it was source navigator.  Didn't that
> project move its repository?

All the links in the SN page on sources.redhat.com point to sourceforge.
Although the download page (on sourceforge) does mention a CVS
repository at sources.redhat.com, it also mentions one at
sourceforge.net. I suspect that the recent tcl/tk 8.4 upgrade may have
screwed them over. I hope that this was discussed between the groups.
(Alas, I don't recall anything.)

Of course, I still don't understand why insight's module list must
contain tix. We're done with it (at long last).