Insight on MS-Windoze....

I am running the released version of Insight on CYGWIN
as a cross debugger for an embedded platform.

The UI hangs and is in general very unstable.
I'd like to know if this has improved with any of the snapshots,
and would like suggestions on the best snapshot for
running under CYGWIN.

The latest?

Paul