This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: [RFA] mixed mode source highlighting
- To: Martin Hunt <hunt at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] mixed mode source highlighting
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:06:55 -0500
- CC: insight at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <3A845944.C6B9E5BF@redhat.com>
I have checked this in.
It is a really cool feature. Thanks for reactivating it.
Martin Hunt wrote:
> Here's a simple fix for something that broke a long time ago. You may
> have noticed that there is a color preference for "Mixed Source". That
> is to allow source lines to be a different color than assembly lines in
> a mixed display. The attached patch restores this feature.
> 2001-02-09 Martin Hunt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * generic/gdbtk-cmds.c (gdb_load_disassembly): In mixed
> mode, source lines should be tagged with source_tag2.
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9