Re: Insight stopped working...

Grant Edwards wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 02:01:44PM -0500, Fernando Nasser wrote:
>
> > > The installation of Insight that I've been using for several
> > > months suddenly stopped working. arm-elf-gdb -nw works fine, so
> > > I can still use DDD if I want to point-and-click.  ;)
> > >
> > > Any idea what I shold look at?
> >
> > Check if you still have the file:
> >
> > $(YOURINTALLDIR)/share/cygnus/gui/pkgIndex.tcl
>
> Yup. It's in /usr/local/share/cygnus/gui/

And, of course, the tclIndex in that directory has lots of ::debug entries on
it right?

set auto_index(::debug::methodExit) [list source [file join $dir debug.tcl]]

Have you installed some other GNU package?  For instance, Source Navigator?

I was wondering if something could have been rewritten.

Or did you had a GDBTK_LIBRARY environment variable set and that is not
being defined any longer?

The problem is that the following Tcl command in your main.tcl file is failing:

namespace import debug::*

If things are still there and your auto_path is still set correctly this should
not happen.

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto                       E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com