Name change: SCMWORD --> scm_word_t

I propose that we rename SCMWORD --> scm_word_t

Motivation:

* The convention for types in Guile is scm_xxx_t

* We try to follow the rule that all names except scm_xxx and SCM_xxx
  belongs to the application with the only exception of `SCM'.  (One
  might argue: Why not simplify this rule and say that scmxxx are
  Guile names?  Answer: It makes the distinction between the two name
  spaces fuzzier.  Consider a molecular biologist who uses a variable
  "scmutation" to denote an SC-mutation.)

Criticism:

* scm_word_t is too long and complex for such a fundamental type.

Answer to the criticism:

* One normally uses SCM_WORD to do the cast.

BTW, isn't there a better name than SCM_WORD, a name less connected
with a certain size of data?  (Can't think of one myself right now.)