Re: A module system should resolve, not introduce, name conflicts

> From: Keith Wright <kwright@gis.net>
>
> > From: Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@mdj.nada.kth.se>
> > Jonathan Rees's module system for Scheme48 (the description of which
> > I've also included below) shows,,,
>
> Did this work for everybody else?  It looked OK, but 'ghostview'
> would not display it.

Sorry.  Problem solved by searching for equal signs followed by two
hex digits and replacing with a single Ascii character.  (Found just
two of the little buggers.)

Somebody who knew everything would know that RFC-1521 says this can
happen after "Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable", but I am
but an ignorant Emacsian who learned more about Postscript and MIME
than about Scheme modules from this exercise.

--
     -- Keith Wright  <kwright@free-comp-shop.com>

Programmer in Chief, Free Computer Shop <http://www.free-comp-shop.com>
         ---  Food, Shelter, Source code.  ---