Re: Guile tutorial available

On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 05:06:00PM -0000, David Drysdale wrote:
> I've written a Guile tutorial, aimed at C programmers who want to use
> Guile as an extension language.  It's at:
> http://freespace.virgin.net/david.drysdale/guile/tutorial.html
>
> Let me know if you have any feedback.

It's a rather large document, I would put an index in there to make it
easier to look around.

If I were doing the code, I would do things such as file reading and
string concatenation in Scheme, but if one is just getting used to
Scheme I guess having it in C may be easier. I almost forgot how tedious
malloc() was...

BTW, guile-doc is available at ftp://ftp.red-bean.com/pub/guile/snapshots/