This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: version.texi missing
- To: "Dale P. Smith" <dpsm at bigbird dot en dot com>
- Subject: Re: version.texi missing
- From: Dirk Herrmann <dirk at ida dot ing dot tu-bs dot de>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:06:02 +0100 (MET)
- cc: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, 27 Jan 100, Dale P. Smith wrote:
> > When trying to build guile from cvs, it stops in the doc directory:
> > Making info file `data-rep.info' from `data-rep.texi'.
> > data-rep.texi:8: @include version.texi: No such file or directory.
> > Where is that version.texi file? Or am I doing something wrong here?
> You need to ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode to generate the file.
Thanks for your answer. However, this should be considered a bug: Either
data-rep.info is also only built in maintainer mode, or version.texi
should always be generated.