Re: Garbage collection and C structures

On Sat, Mar 20, 1999 at 12:45:43PM -0500, Daniel Burrows was heard to say:
>   Ick.  The problem _didn't_ go away, it just looked like it did. :-)
>
>   So now I'm completely confused.  Are there any other things that could
> possibly be going wrong?
>
>   Daniel

  All right, I finally fixed it.  The problem was a silly typo, as far as
I can tell. (I still don't see why that typo caused segfaults, but...)
  For the curious, I typed gh_list instead of gh_list_p.

  So I was *entirely* wrong in my diagnosis.  Sigh...

  Daniel

--
THERE IS NO HOPE BUT US.  THERE IS NO JUSTICE BUT US.  ALL THAT IS, IS OURS.
BUT WE MUST CARE.  FOR IF WE DO NOT CARE, THEN WE DO NOT EXIST...