Re: So, who's maintaining the module registry?

> I for one would like to start getting database interfaces generally
> available.  Mind you, I haven't written any of the current interfaces, but
> I'm able to put my time into this and unless someone else wants to, I will
> :)

Great!  Those who code, win.  :)

I think for now, namespace questions should go to this list.
Hopefully, we'll have guile.org set up soon, and modules@guile.org
will be the right place.

I do think we need a top-level category for database stuff.  If the
name for our currently vaporous and undesigned uniform RDB interface
is DBI, then how about

(db dbi TARGET)

where TARGET is some designation of what you're talking to.  Something
goes in (db dbi ...) if it implements the DBI interface.  Thus, (db
dbi postgres), (db dbi oracle), etc.