Re: Scheme style auto-resizing hashtable (fwd)

WARNING!  My next post will be 600 lines of C code: "hashtab-type.c"

Feel free to delete it if you're not into looking at other peoples' C code
(and, if you're REALLY not into C code, flame me for it ;)

I'm posting the code now in hopes that others will give me some feedback
on it.  IMHO the code is sleek and clean, I'm happy with it.

If there are no objections, I plan to start writing wrappers for, e.g.
"hashtab-setq!", "hashtab-delv!", etc.  I'll also throw in some
utitilities, "hashtab-for-each" and "hashtab-map" ("hashtab->keys" and
friends would then be a simple application of "hashtab-map").

I don't plan on writing an iterator, i.e. a zero-argument procedure
yielding key-value pairs on each successive call, since such a procedure
depends on the state of the hash table remaining fixed.  Resizing hash
tables just refuse to stay fixed.

	Jay
	jglascoe@jay.giss.nasa.gov