Re: Scheme is too complicated

On Mon, Oct 26, 1998 at 11:17:54AM -0500, Russell McManus wrote:

> See http://idt.net/~mcmanus for a Sybase dblib interface for guile.

Before everyone goes off and writes drivers for their favorite DB,
would it not be a good idea to learn from history, and try and create
a standard sort of DB interface, like Perl's DBI?  I think Python has
something like this as well...  Things would be easier if we did this
now, instead of writing a zillion different drivers willy nilly.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org