Re: gh_enter reconsidered

On Sat, Oct 24, 1998 at 09:06:18AM +0200, Klaus Schilling wrote:

> I've tried to look through the sources of Elk, another extensible
> scheme interpreter which seems to avoid the embedding problems of
> main, but couldn't figure how it's done there.

The docs are a slightly quicker way of ascertaining this...:->
Unfortunately I only have them in postscript here....  I'll try to
extract the relevant bits:

"argv[0] must be that from the calling program in any case (because its
address is used by Elk to determine the programs stack base)."

They go on to say that the 'Tcl method' (gh_eval_str, more or less) of
calling bits and pieces of code is not supported well.  Hrumph.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org