From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@ipd.info.uni-karlsruhe.de>
To: Mark Galassi <rosalia@cygnus.com>
Subject: Re: top of stack value for embedded Guile
Date: 25 Aug 1997 18:16:20 +0200

Hi,

I assume you haven't heard anything from your people, right?

Then I'll probably add

	__top_of_stack_at_main_entry()

As I wrote before I have problems with a function name without leading
__ since is want avoid the pollution of the name space.  If you find
this unacceptable I could add the unprotected name as a weak alias but
I really don't see this is necessary.

- -- Uli
- ---------------.      drepper@cygnus.com  ,-.   Rubensstrasse 5
Ulrich Drepper  \    ,-------------------'   \  76149 Karlsruhe/Germany