What now?

I have bug reports that still aren't dealt with in the 1.3 release,
but I wanted to get 1.3 out there, so projects like SCWM and GNOME can
refer people to something released that doesn't have a hopelessly
out-of-date API.

The snapshots are now calling themselves 1.3.1.  I'm planning to do a
bug-fix release, 1.3.2, in about a month.  I want that one to clear
all known bugs (for some reasonable distinction between "bug" and
"misfeature" :) ).

I think you won't hear from me much for the next few days, because my
real job is probably getting kind of annoyed at this point... :)

As I've said before, I don't intend to do much development for the
next few months; I think the lack of documentation is Guile's most
serious problem, so I'm mostly going to concentrate on pulling the
manual together, and fixing bugs.

Aside from that, there are a bunch of patches I've put off, people
have code they want me to look at, and there are cool things other
people have worked on --- for example, NIIBE Yutaka has some changes
to give Guile real thread support that look good, and Maciej said
something about maintaining a package archive --- so I want to pick
those conversations up again.

If there are other things you want Guile to do, the best thing you can
do is to just start hacking on them, and post your code!  I love it
when that happens.  :)

Anyway, thanks again for all your bug reports, patches, and ideas.