Re: Anon build failure (usleep rtn value detection failure) & a fix.

> On my system (Linux, RH 4.2, ...) the header in question has a tab btw
> the void & the usleep.
>
> Using [[:space:]] instead of [ ] fixes it, but I don't know how
> portable that is.  I would have done [ 	] (where the 1st char in [] is
> a space & the second is a tab) but I didn't think it would be so
> portable/readable either.

This should be fixed now.  Thanks!

1998-10-14  Jim Blandy  <jimb@zwingli.cygnus.com>

	* configure.in: Allow tabs and whitespace between `void' and
	`usleep'.  (Thanks to Harvey J. Stein.)
	* configure: Regenerated.

BTW, in general, you don't need to send diffs for `configure', just
`configure.in'.  I'll just rebuild the former anyway, and the patch
will get wiped out.