Re: More regexp timings - prof results - any ideas?

Jim Blandy writes:

 > > Can we get a guile ftp site for uploading such things?
 >
 > Do you have a ~/public_html directory?  Or a pub/hjstein directory on
 > some FTP server?  If not, you can send it to me, and I'll put it in
 > ftp://ftp.red-bean.com (not the fastest connection in the world).

My provider only grants me 600kB webspace, not enough for posting my stuff
 either (neither the scheme utility code from the internet that I adapted for
the guile module system, nor my hand-written modules like curses etc. which
needs to be previewed critically by an expert like anyways. Should I submit
that before or after 1.3 is out?

 Klaus Schilling