This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Re: ode-initval implicit solvers and development
- From: Tuomo Keskitalo <Tuomo dot Keskitalo at iki dot fi>
- To: Brian Gough <bjg at gnu dot org>, GSL Discuss Mailing List <gsl-discuss at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 17:06:09 +0300
- Subject: Re: ode-initval implicit solvers and development
- References: <48E25CA9.email@example.com> <490DE4BD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <497B00F6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <498727E5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49AA9DB5.email@example.com>
On 03/01/2009 04:37 PM, Tuomo Keskitalo wrote:
Thereby, I hope to hear your opinion about this development branch. Can
it be incorporated into GSL, or should it be e.g. an extension library?
I've just merged changes from master and updated ode-initval
documentation etc. I think that my ode-initval branch is about complete,
What do you think about this? How do we proceed? I don't think that I
will add any new functionality to my branch until I hear about the