Re: Undefined reference to atexit (FAQ).

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Tiago de Paula Peixoto stipulated:
> Ok, I'm going to try to compile it with gcc-2.95.4pre with the patch you
> gave me, but what about gcc-3.0.2 that just came out ?

Certainly not in this glibc release. The problem is in glibc, not just
in GCC; glibc needs to be able to handle C++ programs built under
GCC-2.9x throwing exceptions through a glibc built with GCC-3.0 (which
uses a totally different exception unwinder), preferably without
including overly huge great chunks of GCC's exception unwinder code in
glibc).

It's a knotty bastard to fix.

--
`You're the only person I know who can't tell the difference
 between a pair of trousers and a desk.' --- Kieran, to me