This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/24924] nptl/tst-rwlock9 and nptl/tst-rwlock18 fail on aarch64
- From: "pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 04:19:31 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/24924] nptl/tst-rwlock9 and nptl/tst-rwlock18 fail on aarch64
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #11 from Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
I see the failures also on Marvell OcteonTX2 with GCC 10 (20191008) but not
with GCC 7.4 (Ubuntu's). I don't know if it is a bug in the cores yet. But I
suspect out of order of stores might be the cause which means this might be a
bug in the code.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.