This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/25203] Disable libio vtable validation for interposed pre-2.1 stdio handles
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:51:47 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/25203] Disable libio vtable validation for interposed pre-2.1 stdio handles
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #10 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to onuratacik from comment #9)
> How can I patch that? Can you please help me.
I think you need to take this part to the CentOS support forums.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.