This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/25158] warning when using non-thread-safe functions
- From: "tim.ruehsen at gmx dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 17:18:14 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/25158] warning when using non-thread-safe functions
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #6 from Tim Rühsen <tim.ruehsen at gmx dot de> ---
Surely does it help, but needs some changes to not spill out too many false
positives. Just found using strerror() and getenv() in libwget (supposed to be
reentrant) library code.
It can also be extended to use ldd + nm to check linked dependencies.
But anyways, as I said, a helper for the short term.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.