This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/25189] glibc's __glibc_has_include causes issues with clang -frewrite-includes
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 13:38:11 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/25189] glibc's __glibc_has_include causes issues with clang -frewrite-includes
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
Sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. I looked at the patch and was just
disappointed that it makes ugly source code even uglier.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.