This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/25189] glibc's __glibc_has_include causes issues with clang -frewrite-includes
- From: "emilio at crisal dot io" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 13:26:14 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/25189] glibc's __glibc_has_include causes issues with clang -frewrite-includes
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Emilio Cobos Álvarez (:emilio) <emilio at crisal dot io> ---
Let me know if I've missed any part of the procedure to get the patch in.
Looking at https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution%20checklist I think
the only bits that I don't know if I followed properly are:
* Copyright assignment stuff (I don't know what to do there, but the patch
seems trivial enough to not be "legally significant").
* Changelog (though I see a bunch of patches being posted without changelog
Also I see that some changes in the mailing list are being sent via gerrit. Not
sure where the docs for that are, if any, but I'm happy to give that a shot as
well if needed.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.