This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug malloc/24903] malloc/tst-mxfast fails on i386
- From: "cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 12:13:10 +0000
- Subject: [Bug malloc/24903] malloc/tst-mxfast fails on i386
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org <cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
The release/2.30/master branch has been updated by Arjun Shankar
Author: DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Oct 30 18:03:14 2019 -0400
Base max_fast on alignment, not width, of bins (Bug 24903)
set_max_fast sets the "impossibly small" value based on,
eventually, MALLOC_ALIGNMENT. The comparisons for the smallest
chunk used is, eventually, MIN_CHUNK_SIZE. Note that i386
is the only platform where these are the same, so a smallest
chunk *would* be put in a no-fastbins fastbin.
This change calculates the "impossibly small" value
based on MIN_CHUNK_SIZE instead, so that we can know it will
always be impossibly small.
(cherry picked from commit ff12e0fb91b9072800f031cb21fb2651ee7b6251)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.