This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/25201] __libc_fork: parent thread stack corruption while looping through 'allp' for calling parent_handler
- From: "vibrysec at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:43:35 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/25201] __libc_fork: parent thread stack corruption while looping through 'allp' for calling parent_handler
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Matthew Qvap <vibrysec at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Andreas Schwab from comment #1)
> The atfork handler handing has been refactored in version 2.28 (commit
> 27761a1042). Does the crash still happen?
it happened once (per thousands installations), the only thing I can look at is
core file from that event - this is what I based bug report.
would the things described above, be able to happen on code prior to 2.28
refactor (I mean did You see the stack looking simillar)?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.