This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug network/25192] New: getaddrinfo can cause crash in the application.
- From: "kirill-782 at yandex dot ru" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 18:28:50 +0000
- Subject: [Bug network/25192] New: getaddrinfo can cause crash in the application.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 25192
Summary: getaddrinfo can cause crash in the application.
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: kirill-782 at yandex dot ru
Target Milestone: ---
Created attachment 12075
I’m developing an application. I needed a curl library to verify authorization.
In a new thread, requests are created and responses are later checked. But
sometimes the application crashes and produces the following error: unexpected
error 9 on netlink descriptor. Initially, I thought that the problem was in
curl and in the grip of the answer to the question I started issue in the curl
project: https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/3386. Maybe you need a special
script for use in threads? Call stack will be in the attachment (unfortunately
I do not have a text option)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.