This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/25097] new -Warray-bounds with GCC 10
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 08:28:36 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/25097] new -Warray-bounds with GCC 10
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #11 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to dave.anglin from comment #10)
> On 2019-11-13 12:19 p.m., cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org wrote:
> > Tested on x86_64-linux-gnu with mainline GCC. Built with
> > build-many-glibcs.py, also with mainline GCC. Due to GCC PR 92039,
> > there are failures left on 32-bit architectures with float128 support.
> The following warning is still pressent on hppa:
Sorry, this was pushed out of order.
The following patches still need review:
Properly initialize audit cookie for the dynamic loader [BZ #25157]
Introduce link_map_audit_state accessor function
This patch has already been reviewed, but it depends on the other ones:
Avoid zero-length array at the end of struct link_map [BZ #25097]
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.