This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/24271] tdestroy() doesn't release resources
- From: "polazhinets.a at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 16:13:11 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/24271] tdestroy() doesn't release resources
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from polazhinets.a at gmail dot com ---
Just was cleaning out my e-mail and found this page. Feel ashamed for being
that rude 9 months ago and forgetting to note, that
malloc_trim(0); // explicitly ask heap manager to release resources
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.