This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/25189] New: glibc's __glibc_has_include causes issues with clang -frewrite-includes
- From: "emilio at crisal dot io" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 18:24:55 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/25189] New: glibc's __glibc_has_include causes issues with clang -frewrite-includes
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 25189
Summary: glibc's __glibc_has_include causes issues with clang
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: emilio at crisal dot io
CC: drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
Which is necessary to to e.g., submit the translation unit to a distributed
See https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=43982 for a reduced test-case since I
initially thought this was a clang bug.
Apparently doing this is invalid C++ per:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.