This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug manual/25156] discrepancy between NSS documentation and actual behaviour/code if nsswitch.conf is absent
- From: "carlos at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 22:14:23 +0000
- Subject: [Bug manual/25156] discrepancy between NSS documentation and actual behaviour/code if nsswitch.conf is absent
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Jan Hacker from comment #2)
> So far, I couldn't come up with any negative effects of that change...
> DJ Delorie proposed to take such a discussion to libc-alpha.
> Would you like me to post a corresponding thread on libc-alpha or will you
> simply discuss/manage it "internally"?
Please post to libc-alpha. There is no "internal" process. We should seek some
advice on the list from other core developers. Thanks for helping move the goal
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.