This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug locale/22338] locale: Use the right type for allocation sizes (non-portable assumptions).
- From: "schwab at linux-m68k dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:49:42 +0000
- Subject: [Bug locale/22338] locale: Use the right type for allocation sizes (non-portable assumptions).
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Andreas Schwab <email@example.com> ---
> The oringal code is fine, but it's a non-portable assumption to say that
> sizeof (foo **) == sizeof (foo *), it could in theory be different.
Not in GNU C.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.