This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug locale/21302] strcoll does not correctly follow locale-specified order in some cases
- From: "carlos at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 02:06:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug locale/21302] strcoll does not correctly follow locale-specified order in some cases
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #10 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com> ---
While working on C.UTF-8 for upstream (one that does no transliteration, but
should sort via code points) I added a new collation test that shows this
problem. I'll have to work out what's going on in string/strcoll_l.c that is
causing collation issues for the 4-byte UTF-8 characters.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.