This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/22277] __dl_iterate_phdr dlpi_subs computation off
- From: "rguenth at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:59:58 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/22277] __dl_iterate_phdr dlpi_subs computation off
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Richard Biener <rguenth at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
Not iterating over ns == 0 will of course fail to terminate the iteration
Computing nloaded all the time doesn't seem to have a big benefit of avoding
the previously existing global for it either. So just have globals for
dlpi_adds and dlpi_subs rather than being too clever here would be an
(and a TLS single-entry cache for the last used namespace would be possible).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.