This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/22235] New: iscanonical in C++ and float128
- From: "jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:43:54 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/22235] New: iscanonical in C++ and float128
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 22235
Summary: iscanonical in C++ and float128
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org
CC: gabriel at inconstante dot eti.br
Target Milestone: ---
Similar to the other such issues with __MATH_TG not working in C++ in
configurations with float128 support, the iscanonical macro also uses __MATH_TG
in certain configurations, and, not being a C99 macro, is not part of the
standard C++ library, so we need to handle it like issignaling and iszero
(providing C++ overloads).
The default definition in the top-level bits/iscanonical.h is fine (it doesn't
use __MATH_TG, just evaluates its argument and returns 1). It's
sysdeps/ieee754/ldbl-128ibm/bits/iscanonical.h that need fixing to provide
overloads when they would overwise use __MATH_TG.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.