This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20616] Limit crypt rounds to avoid denial of service
- From: "adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 13:55:01 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20616] Limit crypt rounds to avoid denial of service
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org> ---
(In reply to Hanno Boeck from comment #2)
> "Can you send this patch upstream?"
> What do you mean by this? Isn't this the official glibc bug tracker, thus
Patch discussions are not done in bugtracker, but rather on libc-alpha . By
send this upstream I mean send a complete patch for libc mailist.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.