This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/21091] Unexpected collation in ja_JP.UTF-8 probably due to unsupported blocks
- From: "mh-sourceware at glandium dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 01:26:29 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/21091] Unexpected collation in ja_JP.UTF-8 probably due to unsupported blocks
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Mike Hommey <mh-sourceware at glandium dot org> ---
Mmmm in fact, it looks like some characters in the CJK Unified Ideographs block
are equal to those unsupported characters in other BMP blocks.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.