This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/20729] glibc-2.24 fails to build for i486 with -Os
- From: "carlos at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 01:55:46 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/20729] glibc-2.24 fails to build for i486 with -Os
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #30 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to john.frankish from comment #29)
> Are things fixed for an -Os build for i486 or are there still patches
Everything is fixed in upstream master.
> If things are fixed, which patches need to be used?
The bug log shows which commits referenced the bug #.
The completely set should be:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.