This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/21082] loader did not check result when allocating tlsblocks
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 11:18:28 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/21082] loader did not check result when allocating tlsblocks
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to ma.jiang from comment #2)
> (In reply to Florian Weimer from comment #1)
> > If the allocation fails, sbrk will crash because errno has not been set up
> > at this point. There is really no good way to deal with this situation.
> Thanks for the reply. I did not notice that seterrno would lead to
> crash(segv), my bad... As to this problem， I think we still have many ways
> to solve it. IMO, the easiest plan is to use brk syscall directly instead of
> using __sbrk.
We currently cannot use INTERNAL_SYSCALL in generic code, so this is more
complicated than it looks.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.