This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/20116] use after free in pthread_create
- From: "carlos at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:27:27 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/20116] use after free in pthread_create
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #12 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to jogi from comment #11)
> Are there any chances that it will be fixed with the next glibc release?
I have a patch ready and the goal is to fix it for the upcoming release. I
should get the patch out by today. The issue is on the release blockers list
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.